Welcome to TAFE NSW Sydney Institute CareersConnect@SI
CareersConnect@SI is a web-based administration system that provides an electronic communication hub between students, employers and the TAFE NSW, Sydney Institute CareersConnect@SI Service. This system is used by all TAFE NSW Institutes.
CareersConnect@SI provides a specialised employment site, for the use of Sydney Institute students, providing access to current job opportunities. This service provides the vital link between industry and our students. If you are looking to employ a TAFE NSW Sydney Institute student, then this is the service for you!
To use the system you must first be registered. If you are not currently registered you can submit your application now by clicking on the 'register' button. If you are already registered or have been provided with a username/password combination by the CareersConnect@SI Team then you will need to login to access all the features.
If you are submitting your registration now, then you must wait until CareersConnect@SI Team have approved your application before you can access all the features (you will be notified by email).
What does CareersConnect@SI provide?
When you are registered as an employer on CareersConnect@SI you will be able to:
- maintain your contact details and set your company into appropriate employment categories
- add a list of contact people within your company, and specify what 'Service' (eg: Graduate Employment, Vacation Employment) they should be the primary contact for
- add vacancies directly to the CareersConnect@SI system for students to search
- request the CareersConnect@SI team edit and/or close the vacancies you have listed
- view a history of all the previous vacancies you have listed on CareersConnect@SI
- add events you are running to CareersConnect@SI for students to search (employment related only)
Please Note: A minimal advertising fee applies; please refer to the "Fees and Charges" section RE: costs and payment options. All items you add to CareersConnect@SI will be subject to approval by the CareersConnect@SI Team.
If you have any queries about this system or are experiencing any difficulties using it, don't hesitate to contact the Careers Connect Coordinator on 02 9217 4485